G20 Labour and Employment Ministerial Meeting media registration
This submission process has now closed and this online submission form is no longer accessible.
If you have any queries, please contact the department.
To complete your registration you must submit all the required personal data, media representation/assignment data, a suitable photograph and proof of identity as prescribed below.
All mandatory personal information must be completed before a registration can be submitted. Failure to submit accurate information will result in delays to your registration.
A suitable photograph is required and will be used for your access pass. Failure to submit a suitable photograph will result in delays to your registration.
Photographs must meet the following requirements:
- Image size: minimum 1,100 pixels wide and maximum 1,400 pixels high
- Format: JPG file
- Size: no larger than 1.3MB
- No more than 6 months old
- Be a close up of the head and the top of the shoulders
- In sharp focus and clear
- Have no ink marks or creases
- Show the subject looking straight at the camera and not looking over one shoulder (for example in a portrait style photograph)
- Show the subject with their face square to the camera
- Show the subject with a neutral expression
- The subject’s eyes must be open and have no hair across the face
- If an applicant wears a head covering for religious purposes, a photograph of the applicant wearing it will be accepted provided all facial features from the bottom of the chin to the top of the forehead (including both edges of the applicants face) are clearly shown
- No hats or sunglasses. If applicant normally wears glasses, they do not need to wear them for this photograph
Must be taken against a plain, white coloured background with no other person or object (including artwork or furniture) visible.
Please review all personal information carefully before submitting your registration, as you will not be able to amend a registration after it is submitted.
As a bona-fide media representative you will be required to upload a scanned copy of your Official Letter of Assignment (Proof of Employment):
The Official Letter of Assignment must address all of the following points:
- Outline the details of your assignment on your organisation’s official letterhead,
- Confirm that the applicant has been assigned to cover the G20 Labour and Employment Ministerial Meeting to be held in Melbourne,
- Indicate the applicant’s position and role, and
- Display the date and signature from a senior representative of your media organisation.
The Freelance Letter of Assignment must address all of the following points:
- Include the company name, physical address, telephone number and email address,
- Indicate the freelancer’s position and role, and
- The freelancer must sign and date the letter.
You will also need to provide proof of your identity for verification purposes. A current Australian photo ID number, such as a driver’s license, or passport number is sufficient. Please note: you will only be required to provide details of your ID during registration and you must bring that ID with you to verify your identity when you pick up your media pass.
Once you have submitted your application for registration, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your application.
Submission of an application does not guarantee registration.