Department of Employment - Public Submissions
The Register records details of people in the community who have been exposed or potentially exposed to asbestos.
Closing date: 1 January 2099
The Department of Employment has released the
Closing date: 20 May 2016
Seacare is a national workers’ compensation and work health and safety scheme for a defined section of the Australian maritime industry. The Government is proposing a number of reforms to the scheme and is seeking feedback from interested parties.
Closing date: 5 February 2016
2014 - The Register records details of people in the community who have been exposed or potentially exposed to asbestos.
Closing date: 2 January 2015
Workplace gender reporting public consultation
Closing date: 30 September 2014
G20 Labour and Employment Ministerial Meeting media registration
Closing date: 12 September 2014
Review of the Fair Work Amendment Act 2012
Closing date: 16 May 2014
Review of Transfer of Business Amendments - March 2014
Closing date: 13 April 2014
Independant review into the Road Safety Remuneration System that commenced on 20 November 2013.
Closing date: 15 January 2014
These submissions have been held in the past, and are available either online or via the Department's FOI process.
- National Review into Model OHS Laws - July 2008
- Independent Review of the Job Seeker Compliance Framework - September 2010
- Asbestos Management Review - September 2011
- Remote Employment Review Submissions - October 2011
- Fair Work Act Review - February 2012
- Indigenous Youth Careers Pathway Program Discussion paper - March 2012
- Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act Review - October 2012
- Review of the Seacare Scheme - December 2012
- Improving the Employment Participation of People with Disability in Australia - February 2013
- 2015 Employment Services – Building on Success - March 2013
- IEP Assessment and Funding Processes Discussion Paper - April 2013
- Employment Consultation 2012
- Indigenous Employment Program 2013
- Social Enterprise Development and Investment Fund